Real Estate Accounting
M. Jeffrey Martin, CPA, LLC is a locally trusted Saint Simons Island CPA firm which specializes in the handling of accounting, bookkeeping and tax needs of all kinds of businesses in the real estate industry. Our industry specific knowledge can help your business improve profitability through streamlined cash flow management and reduce expenses with strategic tax planning.
We have experience providing real estate accounting services to a variety of clients in the industry including homeowners associations, brokers, property managers, agents and investors. Whatever your business, M. Jeffrey Martin, CPA, LLC maintains up-to-date knowledge on real estate tax laws and regulations to provide you with the best service possible.
Some of our real estate accounting services include:
- Outsourced accounting and bookkeeping
- Year-round tax planning
- Tax preparation
- Acquisition due diligence
- Cost segregation analysis
- 1031 exchanges
- Cash flow management
- Tax deferral transactions
- Passive activity deductions
- Annual, monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Month-end closing
- Budgets and financial projections
- QuickBooks® support and training
- IRS tax problem resolution
Want to learn more about our real estate accounting services for businesses in the Saint Simons Island area? Contact us at 912-634-7722 to schedule your free initial consultation. We look forward to speaking with you.